Production Operator – Hot Form
- Accurate interpretation and completion of production route cards.
- Use hot forming techniques to press components made of Titanium and Nickel Alloys (e.g. Inconel & Nimonic) to tight tolerances.
- Manufacture aerospace components using various manufacturing processes including acid pickling, hot draw forming and hot die quenching in accordance with customer specifications and Quality procedures.
- Achieve company work & quality standards in addition to delivery targets.
- Perform all reasonable requests made by management.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical documentation, visual aids and data sheets.
- Must be able to work under own initiative with limited supervision accurately and timely.
- Experience with acid pickling, hot draw forming and hot die quenching would be advantageous however full training will be given if not.
- H & S conscious
- Team Player
- Flexible (overtime and varying shift patterns when required)
- Willing to engage in CI projects
- Good time keeper
Company Statement: This job description is not intended to establish a total definition of a job but outline duties. This job description will be amended at the discretion of management.